Britepaths is pleased to share our 2017 Annual Report!
In 2017, Britepaths partnered with the United Way of the National Capital Area and Fairfax County to administer and grow the Financial Empowerment Center at South County; enjoyed shared success through expanding our Financial Literacy partnerships; and launched our 3 Cups of Coffee® short-term mentoring program.
Britepaths’ staff harnessed resources provided by our supporters and the energy of 1,080 volunteers working 8,953 hours to achieve the following results:
- Served 761 people with Financial Literacy Program Services
- Served 177 people at the Financial Empowerment Center at South County
- Mentored 31 Naomi Project moms
- Mentored 20 3 Cups of Coffee® clients
- Worked with 20 Project BRIDGE Program families
- Provided 1,076 families with Food Assistance
- Provided 210 families with Financial Assistance
- Provided 2,540 students with School Supplies
- Provided 551 families with Holiday Assistance
To request a printed copy, phone 703.273.8829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to learn more about Britepaths' Financials