In 2017, Britepaths partnered with the United Way of the National Capital Area and Fairfax County to administer and grow the Financial Empowerment Center at South County; enjoyed shared success through expanding our Financial Literacy partnerships; and launched our 3 Cups of Coffee® short-term mentoring program.
Britepaths’ staff harnessed resources provided by our supporters and the energy of 1,080 volunteers working 8,953 hours to achieve the following results:
- Served 761 people with Financial Literacy Program Services
- Served 177 people at the Financial Empowerment Center at South County
- Mentored 31 Naomi Project moms
- Mentored 20 3 Cups of Coffee® clients
- Worked with 20 Project BRIDGE Program families
- Provided 1,076 families with Food Assistance
- Provided 210 families with Financial Assistance
- Provided 2,540 students with School Supplies
- Provided 551 families with Holiday Assistance
To request a printed copy, phone 703.273.8829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here to learn more about Britepaths' Financials