Britepaths (formerly Our Daily Bread) will host our 3rd Artful Living: An Evening of Art, Wine and Strengthening Community, on Saturday, April 22 from 7-10 p.m. at the Sherwood Center in Fairfax City, in association with the Fairfax Spotlight on the Arts Festival. Our theme this year is Resilience. The event benefits Britepaths’ families and the Spotlight on the Arts Scholarship Fund.
Advance Registration Has Ended: All are welcome to register at the door tonight!
Preview Live Auction Offerings! Includes Lunch with Darrell Green
During the evening, we'll enjoy a juried art show with local art for sale; the delightful Latin-jazz sounds of Batida Diferente; delicious appetizers, wine and craft beers; and a live auction that includes an evening at Wolf Trap package, an Outer Banks vacation rental, and a wonderful wine basket with Mediterranean reds. A Britepaths client will also share her own personal resilience story with us.
What Does Resilience Mean to YOU?
At Artful Living, we will see a variety of works that show how local artists interpret "Resilience." But we want to know what YOU think, too!
Share your photos or thoughts (50 words or less) on what Resilience means to you by April 20, and we may share your submission at the event. You can share on our Facebook Page or Event, on Twitter, or by emailing email@example.com. CLICK HERE for Details.
Call for Art for Artful Living 2017: Art Submissions were due March 31. See Guidelines page for information.
Please Help Us Spread the Word!
- Share our Event Page: https://britepaths.org/art
- Share This Article (see social shares below): https://britepaths.org/ArtfulLiving2017
- Share our Press Release: https://britepaths.org/AL2017PressRelease
- Download/Share our Flyer: https://britepaths.org/sites/default/files/ALEventFlyerupd3-2-17.pdf
- Join and Share our Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1872407659660523/
- Our Facebook and Twitter handles are @britepaths
- Event Hashtag: #britepathsArtful #resilience