Submissions Due March 31, 2017
Britepaths (formerly Our Daily Bread) will host its 3rd Artful Living: An Evening of Art, Wine and Strengthening Community, on Saturday, April 22 from 7-10 p.m. at the Sherwood Center in Fairfax City, in association with the Fairfax Spotlight on the Arts Festival. Our theme this year is Resilience. The event benefits Britepaths’ families and the Spotlight on the Arts Scholarship Fund.
Submit Art Via Email to email@example.com By March 31, 2017
Local artists are invited to submit works to be considered for inclusion in our juried art show. Cash prizes available, and an opportunity to sell your work. We are seeking a wide variety of media. Professional, amateur and young artists welcome. Submit works via .jpg to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the day on Friday, March 31. Submission Guidelines at: https://britepaths.org/ALCallforArt
Please Help Us Spread the Word!
- Event and Call for Art information available at: https://britepaths.org/art
- Share Our Article: https://britepaths.org/ArtfulLiving2017
- Download/Share our Flyer:
- Join and Share our Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1872407659660523/
- Our Facebook and Twitter handles are @britepaths
- Event Hashtag: #britepathsArtful