Britepaths' Food Bridge Program provides regular deliveries of food and/or grocery gift cards to 30 families in the Fairfax County area for approximately four months while they work to overcome a financial crisis. We also assist approximately 300 families per year with emergency food when their cupboards are bare. Many of the families we serve are working hard but struggling to make ends meet in our expensive area. Often they tell us that they never expected to have to seek assistance to feed their families.
Please Note Our New Address! 3959 Pender Drive, Suite 200, Fairfax, VA 22030
A big thank you to Fairfax Modern Dentistry for helping us stock our new pantry! Bring in donations through November 30 and receive a discount on your visit. Click Here for Details. Thank you to New World Title & Escrow for running a Holiday Food Drive at their Ashburn, Mclean and Fairfax offices. Click Here for Details.
Can You Help Our Food Bridge Families?
Our greatest need is grocery gift cards to help our families purchase fresh foods that meet their children's dietary needs. Many of our families also receive financial education through Britepaths, and grocery cards help put the budgeting skills they are learning to work.
- Donate Now to help us purchase grocery cards at a bulk discount. All funds donated on this secure page will provide grocery cards to local families to help fill gaps in our food delivery calendar, assist those who are on the waitlist for our delivered food program and provide emergency assistance. You may also mail a check made payable to "Britepaths" to Britepaths, 3959 Pender Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030. Be sure to write "Food Bridge" in the memo line. Printable receipt for your records: (PDF)
- Run a Food/Grocery Gift Card Drive. This is a wonderful group volunteer project that makes a huge difference for our families.
- Be a Food Bridge Supporting Organization. We need local organizations to collect and deliver grocery cards and food to 30 of our Food Bridge families each Sunday. If you're interested in learning how your organization can be a Food Bridge Supporter once or twice a year, contact Christina Garris.
Donate to Our Pantry
Note our new address: 3959 Pender Drive, Suite 200, Fairfax, VA 22030 READ about the Move.
Our pantry is at our office in Fairfax near Rte. 50/66. We generally accept donations on weekdays between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Directions to Our Office. It is always a good idea to call ahead. Contact Christina Garris at 703.273.8829 if you would like to deliver pantry donations or grocery cards.
Another Option: Order most-needed items through our Amazon Wish List, and they will be delivered straight to our pantry! E-mail email@example.com with questions. Ordering through Amazon? Log in via our Amazon Smile page, and you'll help even more – for this, and any Amazon purchases you make!
- Parmesan cheese (non-perishable)
- Cereal boxes and oatmeal
- Pancake mix and syrup
- Jelly (we have plenty of peanut butter)
- Canned tomatoes
- Canned tuna and chicken
- Fruit it its own juice
- Juice boxes (100% juice)
- Body wash
- Cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Toilet Paper
Ongoing Needs (These items are difficult to get donated)
For hygiene products and toiletries, full-size (versus travel size) products are preferred.
- Paper towels/toilet paper
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Toothpaste/tooth brushes
NOTE: We cannot use items that have been opened, cans that are dented or ANY food that is past its expiration date.