Our newest volunteer mentors at our March 2017 Training
About The Naomi Project
In 2014, the Naomi Project became a program of Britepaths because both organizations have a shared goal of guiding local individuals and families in need toward self-sufficiency and personal responsibility and empowerment. We are grateful to the Giving Circle of Hope for providing a grant that has made this partnership possible.
Join Us at our Wine & Chocolate Tasting, June 1, 6:30-8 p.m. at One More Page Books in Arlington! Learn More
WATCH the "Your Need to Know" Segment
Interested in being a Naomi Project mentor, supporting this program, or referring a client?
- Click Here to learn more about becoming a Naomi Project Mentor
- Make a financial contribution in support of the Naomi Project. DONATE NOW
- Organize a donation drive for diapers and wipes
- Refer a client to the Naomi Project: Referral Form (PDF) (MS Word - Download); Visit Britepaths' Referral page
- Learn More: Case Histories, Program Structure and Community Involvement. Watch the "Your Need to Know" Segment
- Connect with the Naomi Project on social media: LIKE The Naomi Project on Facebook!
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 703-860-2633
- The Naomi Project partnership with Britepaths is made possible by a grant from the Giving Circle of Hope.