Our newest volunteer mentors at our March 2017 Training
About The Naomi Project
In 2014, the Naomi Project became a program of Britepaths because both organizations have a shared goal of guiding local individuals and families in need toward self-sufficiency and personal responsibility and empowerment. We are grateful to the Giving Circle of Hope for providing a grant that has made this partnership possible.
Thanks to all who joined us at our Wine & Chocolate Tasting on June 1! View Photos
WATCH the "Your Need to Know" Segment
Interested in being a Naomi Project mentor, supporting this program, or referring a client?
- Click Here to learn more about becoming a Naomi Project Mentor (Next Training Session 9/30, Click Here)
- Make a financial contribution in support of the Naomi Project. DONATE NOW
- Organize a donation drive for diapers and wipes
- Refer a client to the Naomi Project: Referral Form (PDF) (MS Word - Download); Visit Britepaths' Referral page
- Learn More: Case Histories, Program Structure and Community Involvement. Watch the "Your Need to Know" Segment
- Connect with the Naomi Project on social media: LIKE The Naomi Project on Facebook!
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call: 703-860-2633
- The Naomi Project's partnership with Britepaths is made possible by Good Shepherd Catholic Church's Shepherd's Gate Grant Program.