Our new volunteer mentors at our March 2017 Training
About The Naomi Project
There are five (5) Naomi Project program priorities:
- Prenatal Education
- Baby’s Growth and Development (including immunizations and reading to baby)
- Client’s Support System and Personal Needs (including depression and food insecurity)
- Baby/Child Safety
- Safe Sleep
In 2014, the Naomi Project became a program of Britepaths because both organizations have a shared goal of guiding local individuals and families in need toward self-sufficiency and personal responsibility and empowerment. We are grateful to the Giving Circle of Hope for providing a grant that has made this partnership possible, and to the Shepherd's Gate Grant Program for providing current funding.
WATCH the "Your Need to Know" Segment
Interested in being a Naomi Project mentor, supporting this program, or referring a client?
- Click Here to learn more about becoming a Naomi Project Mentor
- Make a financial contribution in support of the Naomi Project. DONATE NOW
- Organize a donation drive for diapers and wipes
- Refer a client to the Naomi Project: Referral Form (PDF) (MS Word - Download); Visit Britepaths' Referral page
- Learn More: Case Histories, Program Structure and Community Involvement. Watch the "Your Need to Know" Segment
- Connect with the Naomi Project on social media: LIKE The Naomi Project on Facebook!
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- The Naomi Project's partnership with Britepaths is made possible by Good Shepherd Catholic Church's Shepherd's Gate Grant Program. We are grateful for their on-going support.