Our volunteer mentors at our March 2017 Training
About The Naomi Project
There are five (5) Naomi Project program priorities:
- Prenatal Education
- Baby’s Growth and Development (including immunizations and reading to baby)
- Client’s Support System and Personal Needs (including depression and food insecurity)
- Baby/Child Safety
- Safe Sleep
In 2014, the Naomi Project became a program of Britepaths because both organizations have a shared goal of guiding local individuals and families in need toward self-sufficiency and personal responsibility and empowerment. We are grateful to the Giving Circle of Hope for providing a grant that has made this partnership possible, and to the Shepherd's Gate Grant Program for providing current funding.
WATCH the "Your Need to Know" Segment
More Information About Naomi Project
- Learn More: Program Structure; Stories and News; Watch the "Your Need to Know" Segment
- Questions? Email email@example.com
- The Naomi Project's partnership with Britepaths is made possible through a grant from Fairfax County and by Good Shepherd Catholic Church's Shepherd's Gate Grant Program. We are grateful for their on-going support.