Naomi Project volunteers are trained to become mentors who work with at-risk pregnant or newly parenting women. Mentors are matched on a one-to-one basis in a mentoring relationship that begins when a pregnant or newly parenting woman is referred to the program by a social worker and extends on an as needed basis for as long as it is appropriate or until the child’s third birthday. Naomi project volunteers range in age from 26 to 79 years of age and are dedicated to supporting their neighbors in need.
- Read "What Does It Mean to Be a Naomi Project Mentor?"
- Learn More about the Naomi Project volunteer mentor training (Next Session TBD)
- Naomi Project Volunteer Application: (MS Word)
Email application to Laura Greenspan at NaomiProject@outlook.com. Call 703-860-2633 with questions.
- Click Here for Naomi Project mentor resources and tools
- Watch the "Your Need to Know" segment about Naomi Project