Mission, Vision & Values
Britepaths provides short-term safety-net services to our neighbors in need while empowering them to work toward long-term self-sufficiency. We deliver our services with respect, compassion, and equity, always preserving the dignity and self-esteem of our clients.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Vision
Britepaths endeavors to provide programs and support that are free of barriers and discrimination.
We value and celebrate the range of diversity, culture, and unique differences of all of our clients and team members.
Our workplace aspires to reflect the communities we serve and to be an environment where employees and volunteers feel empowered to be their full, authentic selves.
We are committed to taking meaningful action to assure equitable representation, participation, and decision-making.
- We seek to learn the unique circumstances of each client, and craft solutions with the whole person in mind. As we guide others towards self-sufficiency, we accept that teaching others means nurturing self-awareness in ourselves.
- We embrace our differences and see them as a source of strength.
- We commit to individual and organizational efforts to nurture respect, compassion, dignity, equity, and self-esteem for each member of our community – inclusive of staff, clients, and supporters.
- We value and respect our neighbors regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, ability, religion, national origin, and gender identity.
- We champion individual efforts, build community engagement, and challenge institutional constraints that deny any person the right to live and thrive.
- We know that we are at our best when we see ourselves in each other.