Mission & Values
Our Mission is to provide our neighbors in need with short-term safety-net services and empower them to work toward long-term self-sufficiency.
- We seek to learn the unique circumstances of each client, and craft solutions with the whole person in mind. As we guide others towards self-sufficiency, we accept that teaching others means nurturing self-awareness in ourselves.
- We embrace our differences and see them as a source of strength.
- We commit to individual and organizational efforts to nurture respect, compassion, dignity, equity, and self-esteem for each member of our community – inclusive of staff, clients, and supporters.
- We value and respect our neighbors regardless of race, gender, age, sexuality, ability, religion, national origin, and gender identity.
- We champion individual efforts, build community engagement, and challenge institutional constraints that deny any person the right to live and thrive.
- We know that we are at our best when we see ourselves in each other.