Financial Empowerment Center at South County
Financial Empowerment Centers through the United Way are family-friendly places where hard-working people can access a range of financially empowering services to move themselves out of poverty and achieve long-term financial stability.
Services are free and available to the public. Please Note: FECSoCo is offering all of its services virtually until further notice.
Free Services Include:
- Financial Coaching
- Workforce Development Coaching and workshops
- Tax Preparation Consulting (year-round) and VITA Income Tax Assistance (Jan-Apr)
- Small Business Consulting and workshops
- Food Entrepreneurship Consulting
- Classes and workshops
- Workforce Development career training and preparation courses
The Financial Empowerment Center at South County is located in the Gerry Hyland Government Center
Note: Office is closed to the public and all services are being offered virtually until further notice.
8350 Richmond Highway, Suite 125,
Alexandria, VA 22309