Financial Empowerment Center at South County
Britepaths is the lead nonprofit partner with the United Way of the National Capital Area and Fairfax County managing the Financial Empowerment Center at South County (FECSoCo).
Financial Empowerment Centers through the United Way are family-friendly places where hard-working people can access a range of financially empowering services to move themselves out of poverty and achieve long-term financial stability.
Services are free and available to the public. Please Note: FECSoCo is offering all of its services virtually until further notice.
Free Services Include:
- Financial Coaching
- Workforce Development Coaching and workshops
- Tax Preparation Consulting (year-round) and VITA Income Tax Assistance (Jan-Apr)
- Small Business Consulting and workshops
- Food Entrepreneurship Consulting
- Classes and workshops
- Workforce Development career training and preparation courses
The Financial Empowerment Center at South County is located in the Gerry Hyland Government Center
Note: Most services are being offered virtually until further notice.
8350 Richmond Highway, Suite 125,
Alexandria, VA 22309