Workforce Development Program
Britepaths’ Workforce Development program helps Northern Virginia job seekers navigate the job search process and find meaningful employment. It is designed to work with under- or unemployed men and women in an individualized and coordinated way to ensure that their workforce development needs are met. All services are free and are offered virtually until further notice.
In partnership with the Financial Empowerment Center at South County (FECSoCo), our Workforce Development offerings include:
- Workforce Coaching: one-on-one meetings to assist with resume review, interview preparation, job search guidance, and identifying career training programs or educational resources. Sign Up Here for a virtual Coaching Session
- Avenues to Career Training: AWS re/Start or Google IT certification training courses; and Learning to Launch Pre-Employment Series. Click Here for more information
- Network Up: A short-term mentoring program that matches a job seeker with a professional in the same or similar field. Click Here for more information
- Consulting Services at FECSoCo: The Financial Empowerment Center offers consulting services for current and prospective Small Business owners and Food Entrepreneurs. Click Here to view offerings and register
- Classes and Workshops at FECSoCo: The Financial Empowerment Center offers classes and workshops for job seekers and entrepreneurs throughout the year. Click Here to view offerings and register