All It Takes is 3 Cups of Coffee® to Wake Up Your Career -- Or Help Someone Wake Up Theirs!
3 Cups of Coffee is NOT a job placement program. Rather, it is a wonderful workforce development opportunity.
Are You Eligible to be a Mentee?
Do you have…?
- A resume
- Specific career goals and/or desired job sector identified
- A minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills, reliable Internet access and a professional-looking email address
- A professional demeanor and positive attitude
Are You Eligible to Be a Mentor?
- An established professional living in the Northern Virginia area
- Looking for an opportunity to become involved in your community that doesn’t require a long-term time commitment
- Interested in helping people develop their professional goals and networking connections
- Wanting to use your expertise and knowledge to help someone advance their career
- Read the 3 Cups of Coffee Flyer for Mentees (PDF)
- Read the 3 Cups of Coffee Flyer for Mentors (PDF)
- Refer Yourself to be a 3 Cups of Coffee Mentee (MS Word) (PDF)
- Refer a Client to be a 3 Cups of Coffee Mentee (MS Word) (PDF)
- Become a 3 Cups of Coffee Mentor (MS Word) (PDF)
- Donate gift certificates or vouchers to a local coffee shop or café (Starbucks/Panera/Peet’s Coffee) by contacting Jill Beres, firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about how to participate in 3 Cups of Coffee as a mentor or mentee, contact Jill Beres at email@example.com or 703.273.8829 ext. 102.
We are also seeking gift certificates/vouchers for local coffee shops! Contact Jill if you can help!
Britepaths offers 3 Cups of Coffee® in partnership with Pennsylvania Women Work.
Britepaths' program is made possible by a grant from the Morrison & Foerster Foundation and the Peter and Mary Levin Family Foundation.
Thank you to Gathering Grounds in Fairfax for providing coffee vouchers!