All It Takes is 3 Cups of Coffee® to Wake Up Your Career!
Who Can Participate?
Do you have…?
- A resume
- Specific career goals and/or desired job sector identified
- A minimum of high school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills, reliable Internet access and a professional-looking email address
- A professional demeanor and positive attitude
Who Can be a Mentor?
- an established professional living in Northern Virginia?
- looking for an opportunity to become involved in your community that doesn’t require a lot of time of you?
- interested in helping people develop professional networking connections?
- wanting to use your expertise and knowledge to help someone gain traction in their career?
To learn more about joining the program as a mentor or mentee, contact Sally Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.273.8829.
We are also seeking gift certificates/vouchers for local coffee shops! Contact Sally if you can help!
Britepaths offers 3 Cups of Coffee® in partnership with Pennsylvania Women Work.
Britepaths' program is made possible by a grant from the Morrison & Foerster Foundation.
Thank you to Gathering Grounds in Fairfax for providing coffee vouchers!