Britepaths and the Financial Empowerment Center Can Help!
Britepaths' Financial Literacy Program's Free Offerings:
- Thrifty Thursdays Basic Budgeting Classes
- Financial Counseling Clinics in Alexandria and Chantilly
- One-on-One Financial Mentoring
- And More...
Project BRIDGE mentoring for career building, life skills and self-sufficiency
3 Cups of Coffee® short-term mentoring for job-ready candidates
Classes and Clinics open to the public, but RSVP required. Mentoring programs have advance requirements. Click on the Links above for schedules, contact information and more details.
Financial Empowerment Center at South County Free Offerings:
- Financial Coaching by appointment. CLICK HERE to Schedule
- Classes and Workshops focusing on budgeting and finances, credit, career building, household/life skills and more...
CLICK HERE for Calendar
Britepaths manages the Financial Empowerment Center (FEC) at South County through a grant from the United Way of the National Capital Area and Fairfax County's Neighborhood and Community Services.
Volunteers Power Our Programs!
CLICK HERE for Britepaths Financial Literacy Volunteer Information
CLICK HERE for Britepaths General Volunteer Information
CLICK HERE for Financial Empowerment Center at South County Volunteer Information