Britepaths is grateful to our Food Bridge Program Supporting Organizations: faith communities, community organizations, businesses and individuals, who help us feed struggling families in our Food Bridge Program two Sundays per month by collecting and delivering food or grocery gift cards to 30 families. On weeks when there are holes in our food delivery schedule, we must marshal scarce resources to provide food to our families.
Still Some Holes in Our Delivery Calendar for 2020! If your organization or business can help, contact Christina Garris at email@example.com or 703.273.8829 x444. Or Donate to help us supply grocery cards to families when we have holes in our delivery schedule.
Please Note: During COVID-19, we are mailing grocery store gift cards to our families, so Supporting Organizations are purchasing and mailing gift cards or donating funds to Britepaths so our staff can mail gift cards. Organizations will not make in-person deliveries until further notice.
BI-WEEKLY FOOD DELIVERY CALENDAR
- September 6: Fairfax United Methodist Church
- September 20: Christ Evangelical Lutheran Church
- October 4: Vienna Baptist Church
- October 18: Fairfax United Methodist Church
- November 1: Britepaths
- November 15: St. Mary Orthodox Church/Church of the Holy Comforter
- November 29: Lutheran Church of the Redeemer
- December 13: Our Lady of Good Counsel
- December 27: Vacant