Britepaths is grateful to our Food Bridge Program Supporting Organizations: faith communities, community organizations, businesses and individuals, who help us feed struggling families in our Food Bridge Program two Sundays per month by collecting and delivering food or grocery gift cards to 30 families. On weeks when there are holes in our food delivery schedule, we must marshal scarce resources to provide food to our families.
We are working to fill our Delivery Calendar for 2018! If your organization or business can help, contact Christina Garris at email@example.com or 703.273.8829 x444. Or Donate to help us supply grocery cards to families when we have holes in our delivery schedule.
WEEKLY FOOD DELIVERY CALENDAR
- January 14: Democratic Women of Clifton and Northern Virginia
- January 28: Democratic Women of Clifton and Northern Virginia
- February 11: Vacant
- February 25: Vacant
- March 11: Vacant
- March 25: Fairfax United Methodist Church
- April 8: Church of the Holy Comforter
- April 22: Vacant
- May 6: Vacant
- May 20: Vacant
- June 3: Vacant
- June 17: Fairfax United Methodist Church