Britepaths is grateful to our Food Bridge Program Supporting Organizations: faith communities, community organizations, businesses and individuals, who help us feed struggling families in our Food Bridge Program two Sundays per month by collecting and delivering food or grocery gift cards to 30 families. On weeks when there are holes in our food delivery schedule, we must marshal scarce resources to provide food to our families.
Help Us Fill in Our Delivery Calendar! If your organization or business can help, contact Mila Cobos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.273.8829. Or Donate to help us supply grocery cards to families when we have holes in our delivery schedule.
Please Note: During COVID-19, we are mailing grocery store gift cards to our families, so Supporting Organizations are purchasing and mailing gift cards or donating funds to Britepaths so our staff can mail gift cards. Organizations will not make in-person deliveries until further notice.
BI-WEEKLY FOOD DELIVERY CALENDAR
- October 3: Christ Lutheran Church
- October 17: Vienna Baptist Church
- October 31: Britepaths
- November 14: Church of the Holy Comforter
- November 28: Britepaths
- December 12: Our Lady of Good Counsel
- December 26: Britepaths
- January 9: Democratic Women of Clifton and Northern Virginia
- January 23: Democratic Women of Clifton and Northern Virginia