Britepaths is grateful to our Food Bridge Program Supporting Organizations: faith communities, community organizations, businesses and individuals, who help us feed struggling families in our Food Bridge Program two Sundays per month by collecting and delivering food or grocery gift cards to 30 families. On weeks when there are holes in our food delivery schedule, we must marshal scarce resources to provide food to our families.
We Need Help to Fill Our Delivery Calendar for 2020! If your organization or business can help, contact Christina Garris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.273.8829 x444. Or Donate to help us supply grocery cards to families when we have holes in our delivery schedule.
BI-WEEKLY FOOD DELIVERY CALENDAR
- January 12: Democratic Women of Clifton and Northern Virginia
- January 26: Democratic Women of Clifton and Northern Virginia
- February 9: Britepaths
- February 23: Christ Lutheran Church
- March 8: VACANT
- March 22: Vienna Baptist Church
- April 5: Church of the Holy Comforter
- April 19: Christ Lutheran Church
- May 3: Lutheran Church of the Redeemer
- May 17: VACANT
- May 31: Our Lady of Good Counsel
- June 14: VACANT
- June 28: Christ Lutheran Church