Britepaths Bilingual Office Volunteers
The Britepaths Office Volunteer will be responsible for assisting various program managers at Britepaths. Main duties will consist of data entry, and miscellaneous administrative projects. Must be bilingual in English and Spanish — with ability to speak fluently in both languages.
Time commitment: 2-4 hours once a week any time between 10am-2pm
- Must be comfortable assisting with phone calls to our families to obtain information about dietary needs, checking to ensure correct information has been collected and setting days and times for food assistance pick-ups.
- Must have a desire to learn how to work in a goal and team-oriented environment and an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative, have good organizational and planning skills, and work easily with others.
- Must have hands-on ability to work with computer programs to include a proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Attention to detail and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
If you are interested in becoming an Office Volunteer or learning more, contact Mila Cobos at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.273.8829.