Britepaths is seeking 5-7 energetic, dependable, flexible volunteers to assist with our major fundraising Event - Artful Living - to be held on May 2, 2019. Below are various tasks associated with being on the committee. The Lead Convener and Project Manager would be the Development Associate - Special Events. Tasks will be divided up among committee members. Planning materials will be provided; they are well-thought out with tasks on timelines, budgets, event layouts, leads for sponsorships and in-kind services, event volunteer assignments with timeslots. etc. Event planning experience preferred.
- Serve on the event planning committee. Includes bi-monthly in-person and conference call meetings
- Assist in securing event sponsorships, in-kind donations, auction donations
- Provide periodic progress reports to Development Associate and team
- Promote events; create theme, graphics and memes for website and social media
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process
- Assist with managing set-up, on-site production and clean-up for day of event
- Assist in preparing signage, materials, registration lists, nametags, etc.
To join this committee, please contact Maggie Massaro, Development Associate - Special Events, at email@example.com or 703.273.8829.
Click Here to Learn More About Artful Living