Give Hope for the Holidays!
Britepaths is working to assist 500 Fairfax County area families who might otherwise go without Thanksgiving meals, December holiday meals and gifts for their children in December. We need community support to make this happen! Can You Help? This is a meaningful giving opportunity for individuals, families, companies, community organizations, faith communities and more.
NOTE: Our Deadline to Sponsor Families for Thanksgiving has passed! We greatly welcome Donations of Funds and Grocery Gift Cards to assist families who were not sponsored.
How to Help:
- Sponsor a Family in Need: Click Here We'll provide information so you can shop for a family for December holiday meals and gifts for children.
- Donate Funds: Click Here Your support will help us assist families who are not sponsored. Checks also welcome! See below.
- Donate Gift Cards: Mail or Deliver Gift Cards to Britepaths to help families who are not sponsored. See below.
- Sponsor Our Program: Click Here Companies and organizations who sponsor our Program help us assist more families.
- Join Us at Wine and Wonderment: Join Us at Wine and Wonderment to benefit the Holiday Program. 2941 Restaurant on November 20, 6:30p. Click Here for information and tickets.
Questions? Contact Shefali Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.273.8829 x888
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Vienna Baptist Church
In Memory of Dr. Vijayalakshmi Sivaprakasapillai
Moss Building & Design
Mail or Deliver Checks or Gift Cards: Britepaths' address is 3959 Pender Drive, Suite 200, Fairfax, VA 22030. Please write "Holiday Program" in memo line of checks. Most-needed Gift Cards are for major local grocery stores and Target or Walmart in denominations of $20-$25.
- Deadlines to Sponsor Families: Register By Nov. 13 for Thanksgiving and Dec. 11 for December Meals and Gifts. May close earlier if need is met before deadline.
- Sponsor-a-Family Delivery Dates: Deliver By Nov. 22 for Thanksgiving and Dec. 16 for December Meals and Gifts.
- Sponsor a Family Guidelines: Click Here
- Frequently Asked Questions: Click Here
- Donation Receipt (PDF): Click Here
- "Donate" a Post! Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn and share our messages to help spread the word. Tag us @britepaths (@britepathsfx for Instagram) if you post about us.
About the Holiday Program
A Season of Giving: Click Here to see how community members helped our families in 2018.
The holidays are a time for sharing, and there is no better way to celebrate than by giving hope and help to children and their families who may otherwise go without a festive meal or a gift. Please consider sponsoring a Fairfax County-area family in need for the holidays.
This is Britepaths' 20th year of ensuring that struggling families in our community are able to share in the holiday cheer that is all around us. Our Holiday Program matches individuals and families in need with donors who provide Thanksgiving and December holiday meals, as well as gifts for the children in the family.
The families we serve have demonstrated need and are referred to the program by Fairfax County social services agencies. Many of the parents work multiple jobs to make ends meet. Others are searching for work after being laid off or cannot work because of illness or injury or some other crisis.
When you sponsor a family, you will feel the true spirit of the season. Participating in the Holiday Program is a wonderful group or family service project. And it’s a great way to give back to the community, because your help goes directly to a local family in need.