Britepaths is well-known for partnering and collaborating. Everyone wins when businesses, organizations, and congregations donate their time, resources and efforts to helping Britepaths families. Your business donations are tax deductible and our clients receive help and resources they so desperately need to achieve financial stability. And for financial institutions, service to Britepaths can satisfy your Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) requirements.
We understand that you and your organization seeks a good Return-On-Investment (ROI) for every decision, including when you select the non-profit causes you support. How can you tell that the community work you are considering is effective and efficient? Britepaths is proud of our good governance and community impact that makes an important, tangible difference to help families in need here in the Fairfax County area.
Learn More about Britepaths' Impact in our 2017 Annual Report
- 95 Express Lanes Community Grant Program
- Bank of America IMPACT Grant
- Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area
- Community Foundation for Northern Virginia
- Employees Charity Organization (ECHO) of Northrop Grumman
- Fairfax County Community Funding Pool
- Financial Investments, Inc.
- Foundation for Financial Planning
- Giving Circle of HOPE
- Good Shepherd Catholic Church's Shepherd's Gate Grant Program
- Grainger Foundation
- John Edward Fowler Memorial Foundation
- Junior League of Northern Virginia
- MAXIMUS Foundation
- Measure4Change, a program of the World Bank Group and the Urban Institute
- Morrison & Foerster Foundation
- Peter and Mary Levin Family Foundation
- Philip L. Graham Fund
- St. Mary of Sorrows Catholic Church
- Tegna Foundation
- United Way of the National Capital Area
- Vienna Presbyterian Church
- World Bank Community Connections
If your organization can help Britepaths assist more working families in the Fairfax County area, please contact Director of Development D'Ivonne Holman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.273.8829, ext. 555.