Britepaths is well-known for partnering and collaborating. Everyone wins when businesses, organizations, and congregations donate their time, resources and efforts to helping Britepaths families. Your business donations are tax deductible and our clients receive help and resources they so desperately need to achieve financial stability. And for financial institutions, service to Britepaths can satisfy your Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) requirements.
We understand that you and your organization seeks a good Return-On-Investment (ROI) for every decision, including when you select the non-profit causes you support. How can you tell that the community work you are considering is effective and efficient? Britepaths is proud of our good governance and community impact that makes an important, tangible difference to help families in need here in the Fairfax County area.
Major Grantors and Supporters
- Apple Federal Credit Union
- Bank of America
- Catalogue for Philanthropy of Greater Washington
- City of Fairfax, Virginia
- Cloudbreak Foundation
- Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area
- Community Foundation for Northern Virginia
- Dominion Energy
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America
- Express Lanes Community Grant Program/Transurban
- Fairfax County Community Funding Pool
- Fairfax Turkey Trot
- Foundation for Financial Planning
- Food Lion Feeds Charitable Foundation
- Good Shepherd Catholic Church's Shepherd's Gate Grant Program
- Grainger Foundation
- John Edward Fowler Memorial Foundation
- Junior League of Washington
- MAXIMUS Foundation
- Morrison & Foerster Foundation
- Northrop Grumman ECHO
- Philip L. Graham Fund
- St. Mary of Sorrows Catholic Church
- TEGNA Foundation
- The Closet of the Greater Herndon Area, Inc.
- United Way of the National Capital Area
- Vienna Presbyterian Church
- Walmart Fairfax City and Tysons
If your organization can help Britepaths assist more working families in the Fairfax County area, please contact Development Director Shannon Bryan at email@example.com or 703.273.8829, ext. 555.