Event Planning Volunteer
Click Here to Register
Click Here for Volunteer Application
Britepaths is seeking 5-7 energetic, dependable, flexible volunteers to serve as Event Planning Volunteers for our Artful Living event on the evening of April 27, 2023, at the Country Club of Fairfax.
Types of volunteer duties are summarized below. Tasks would be divided up among volunteers based on their interests and availability. Volunteers will work with the Executive Director, Outreach Manager and other staff. There will be a virtual meeting Wednesday at 7p January 25, 2023.
Tasks available for volunteers:
- Promote the event by advertising on relevant websites, online calendars, social media and other outlets.
- Promote the Call for Art by reaching out to local artists.
- Identify and contact local businesses to seek donations of auction items, vacation homes, discounts on floral arrangements, and event sponsorships.
- Help research and set up games to raise funds at the event.
- Other tasks as identified by the committee.
To Register, please use our Sign Up Genius form: Click Here
Please Fill Out Our Volunteer Application in advance and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sidney Arrington at email@example.com or 703.273.8829 to volunteer or learn more.