- Volunteer Inquiries: Please contact 703.273.8829 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about volunteering for Britepaths.
- Volunteer Application: For most of our volunteer opportunities, please fill out and return our
General Volunteer Application Form (MS Word) (PDF) to email@example.com or fax to 703.273.7131.
Financial Literacy Volunteers: CLICK HERE for forms and information.
- Youth Opportunities: Many youth-friendly opportunities are noted below. CLICK HERE to view our Youth Volunteer Opportunities page for suggestions.
Get Email Updates! Our monthly e-Pathfinder lists current opportunities and other Britepaths news. CLICK HERE to sign up.
NOTE: We've MOVED! Starting October 1, Britepaths will be at: 3959 Pender Dr., Ste. 200, Fairfax, VA 22030. CLICK HERE for info.
- Financial Mentors, Information Session October 24. Great need for volunteer Financial Mentors for Adults. Learn More. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in becoming a mentor. Visit Our Table at Metro Washington Financial Planning Day! View Flyer
- Help With a Mailing, Oct. 17 & 18: Help our families by helping us assemble our Holiday Program mailing. 10/17 10:30a-2p; 10/18 10:30a-2p and 3-7p. CLICK HERE to sign up. (Youth and Group Friendly)
- Holiday Program Volunteers: Greatest Needs: Sponsor a Family or Help in the office on weekdays.
- 3 Cups of Coffee Program Mentors
- Volunteer Needs at the Financial Empowerment Center in Alexandria: Financial Coaches (training Nov. 7 Sign Up Here), Office Assistants, Community Ambassadors
- Run a Food Bridge Donation Drive (Youth and Group Friendly)
- Food Collection and Delivery Groups (Group Project Only)
- Financial Coaches at Financial Empowerment Center in Alexandria: Next training 9/19
- Financial Mentors and Budget Class Instructors: Volunteer Info Session 8/22; Spanish-speaking volunteers greatly needed
- Financial Planner, Alexandria area
- Assemble Food4Thought Weekend Food Packs for Kids in Need (Youth Opportunity!)
Does your company offer "Volunteer Grants"? Volunteer grant programs, also known as “Dollars for Doers” programs, are corporate giving programs created to encourage volunteerism in communities where employees live and work. Through these programs, companies provide monetary grants to organizations where employees volunteer regularly.
Check here to see if your company has a program: