- Volunteer Inquiries: Please contact 703.273.8829 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about volunteering for Britepaths.
- Volunteer Application: If you're interested in volunteering with Britepaths, please fill out and return our Application Form (MS Word) (PDF) to email@example.com or fax to 703.273.7131.
- Youth Opportunities: Many youth-friendly opportunities are noted below. View our Youth Volunteer Opportunities page for suggestions.
- Sponsor a Family for the Holidays! A wonderful family or group service project!
- Financial Coaches at Financial Empowerment Center in Alexandria. Next Training: Dec. 6
- Run a Food Bridge Donation Drive (Youth and Group Friendly)
- Food Collection and Delivery Groups (Group Project Only)
- Financial Mentors and Budget Class Instructors
- Naomi Project Mentor: work with new and expecting moms
- Pro-Bono Immigration Attorney
- Financial Planner, Alexandria area
- Assemble Food4Thought Weekend Food Packs for Kids in Need (Youth Opportunity!)
Does your company offer "Volunteer Grants"? Volunteer grant programs, also known as “Dollars for Doers” programs, are corporate giving programs created to encourage volunteerism in communities where employees live and work. Through these programs, companies provide monetary grants to organizations where employees volunteer regularly.
Check here to see if your company has a program: