- Volunteer Inquiries: Please contact 703.273.8829 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about volunteering for Britepaths.
- Volunteer Application: For most of our volunteer opportunities, please fill out and return our
General Volunteer Application Form (MS Word) (PDF) to email@example.com or fax to 703.273.7131.
Financial Literacy Volunteers: CLICK HERE for forms and information.
- Youth Opportunities: Many youth-friendly opportunities are noted below. CLICK HERE to view our Youth Volunteer Opportunities page for suggestions.
Get Email Updates! Our monthly e-Pathfinder lists current opportunities and other Britepaths news. CLICK HERE to sign up.
NOTE: We've MOVED! As of October 1, 2018, Britepaths is now located at: 3959 Pender Dr., Ste. 200, Fairfax, VA 22030. CLICK HERE for info.
- Event Planning Committee Volunteers. 2019 is our 35th Anniversary year! Help us make Artful Living on May 2, 2019 extra special. Learn More
- Financial Mentors & Coaches, Information Session Dec. 13, 6:30p. Great need for volunteer Financial Mentors and Coaches for Adults. Learn More. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in becoming a mentor.
- Volunteer Needs at the Financial Empowerment Center in Alexandria: Financial Coaches, Office Assistants, Community Ambassadors
- Run a Food Bridge Donation Drive (Youth and Group Friendly)
- Food Collection and Delivery Groups (Group Project Only)
- 3 Cups of Coffee Short-Term Career Mentoring for Adults
- Assemble Food4Thought Weekend Food Packs for Kids in Need (Youth Opportunity!)
Does your company offer "Volunteer Grants"? Volunteer grant programs, also known as “Dollars for Doers” programs, are corporate giving programs created to encourage volunteerism in communities where employees live and work. Through these programs, companies provide monetary grants to organizations where employees volunteer regularly.
Check here to see if your company has a program: