- Volunteer Inquiries: Please contact 703.273.8829 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about volunteering for Britepaths.
- Volunteer Application: If you're interested in volunteering with Britepaths, please fill out and return our Application Form (MS Word) (PDF) to email@example.com or fax to 703.273.7131.
- Support our Back to School Program, July 1-August 5. Donate funds, backpacks & scientific calculators, or organize a collection.
- Back to School Volunteering: Sign Up for July 31-Aug 4 at Oak View ES in Fairfax OR Sign Up for Aug 7-11 at Glen Forest ES in Falls Church. Or Sign Up to hand out flyers at local Farmers Markets in July. Contact Joanne Walton to learn more.
- Financial Coaches at Financial Empowerment Center in Alexandria. Next Training August 17.
- Run a Food Bridge Donation Drive (Group Project & Youth Friendly)
- Food Collection and Delivery Groups (Group Project)
- Naomi Project Mentor: Next Training: Sat., Sept. 30 in Fairfax City (Special Need for Bilingual Mentors!)
- Pro-Bono Immigration Attorney
- Financial Planner, Alexandria area
- Assemble Food4Thought Weekend Food Packs for Kids in Need (Youth Opportunity!)
Does your company offer "Volunteer Grants"? Volunteer grant programs, also known as “Dollars for Doers” programs, are corporate giving programs created to encourage volunteerism in communities where employees live and work. Through these programs, companies provide monetary grants to organizations where employees volunteer regularly.
Check here to see if your company has a program: