- Volunteer Inquiries: Please contact 703.273.8829 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about volunteering for Britepaths.
- Volunteer Application: For most of our volunteer opportunities, please fill out and return our
General Volunteer Application Form (MS Word) (PDF) to email@example.com or fax to 703.273.7131.
Financial Literacy Volunteers: CLICK HERE for forms and information.
Naomi Project Volunteers: CLICK HERE for forms and information.
- Youth Opportunities: Many youth-friendly opportunities are noted below. CLICK HERE to view our Youth Volunteer Opportunities page for suggestions.
Get Email Updates! Our monthly e-Pathfinder lists current opportunities and other Britepaths news. CLICK HERE to sign up.
- Britepaths Tables at Local Farmers Markets August 5-11 is National Farmers Market Week! Take a shift being a Britepaths Ambassador at one of our tables on Aug. 8-11. Under 16 must volunteer with an adult. Sign Up Here (Youth Friendly)
- Financial Mentors: Info Session 8/22 Great need for volunteer Financial Mentors for Adults. 8/22 info session 6:30p at Britepaths. Learn More. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 Cups of Coffee Program Mentors
- Volunteer Needs at the Financial Empowerment Center in Alexandria: Financial Coaches, Office Assistants, Community Ambassadors
- Run a Food Bridge Donation Drive (Youth and Group Friendly)
- Food Collection and Delivery Groups (Group Project Only)
- Financial Coaches at Financial Empowerment Center in Alexandria: Next training 9/19
- Financial Mentors and Budget Class Instructors: Volunteer Info Session 8/22; Spanish-speaking volunteers greatly needed
- Naomi Project Mentor: work with new and expecting moms
- Financial Planner, Alexandria area
- Assemble Food4Thought Weekend Food Packs for Kids in Need (Youth Opportunity!)
Does your company offer "Volunteer Grants"? Volunteer grant programs, also known as “Dollars for Doers” programs, are corporate giving programs created to encourage volunteerism in communities where employees live and work. Through these programs, companies provide monetary grants to organizations where employees volunteer regularly.
Check here to see if your company has a program: