Britepaths Office Volunteers – Bilingual or English speaking
Britepaths is seeking Office Volunteers to assist our staff with various tasks. Main duties will consist of data entry, and miscellaneous administrative projects. We have a great need for bilingual volunteers who speak and write English and Spanish, and we also welcome English speaking volunteers.
Time commitment: 2-4 hours once a week any time between 10am-2pm in our office in Fairfax, 3959 Pender Drive, Suite 200, Fairfax, VA 22030.
- Must be comfortable assisting with phone calls to our families to obtain information about dietary needs, checking to ensure correct information has been collected and setting days and times for food assistance pick-ups.
- Must have a desire to learn how to work in a goal and team-oriented environment and an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative, have good organizational and planning skills, and work easily with others.
- Must have hands-on ability to work with computer programs to include a proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) helpful, but not required.
- Attention to detail and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
If you are interested in becoming an Office Volunteer or learning more, contact Brenda Hernandez at email@example.com or 703.273.8829.