Virtual Resources for Your Finances, Job Search and More
Britepaths and the Financial Empowerment Center at South County (FECSoCo) are offering free virtual consulting services and workshops to help with your personal finances, job search and more. Join our LinkedIn Group to receive regular updates on our offerings.
Click Here for FECSoCo monthly e-newsletter.
One-on-One, Confidential Coaching
Free and Confidential Coaching and Consulting. To book an appointment, Click Here, or call 703.704.6101 or email info@FECSoCo.org.
- Financial Coaching: Speak confidentially with a trained volunteer financial coach.
- Workforce/Job Readiness Coaching: Refresh your resume, polish your interviewing skills and more.
- Small Business Consulting: Speak with a professional who will provide guidance with emergency loans, help create a business plan and develop effective strategies.
- Tax Preparation Consulting: Preparation of prior year tax returns, amendments, counseling on tax issues. For tax filing assistance, must have access to a computer to complete TurboTax filing.
- Food Entrepreneurship Consulting: Available by appointment, Monday, Thursday and Friday. See Flyer: English; español
- Free Tax Filing Assistance: We partner with Fairfax County and United Way NCA to help qualified community members access free tax filing assistance for their 2022 taxes. Click Here for information.
Visit the Google Calendar on FECSoCo's Services Page to view schedule, flyers and more details about classes and workshops
To Register: Call 703.704.6101, email info@FECSoCo.org, or Click Here
Britepaths Financial Mentoring
Britepaths Workforce Development Services
Avenues to Career Training: Learning to Launch or IT Training: AWS re/Start & Google IT Training
Network Up Career Mentoring