Donate to Food Bridge
Help Us Feed Our Hungry Neighbors
See our pantry donation list below. Our greatest ongoing need is grocery store gift cards to help our families purchase fresh foods that meet their children's dietary needs. Many of our families also receive financial education and workforce supports through Britepaths, and grocery cards help them put the budgeting skills they are learning to work.
- Donate Now to help us purchase grocery gift cards at a bulk discount. Type "Food Bridge" in the donor comments to help us provide grocery cards to our families. Or mail a check made payable to "Britepaths" to Britepaths, 3959 Pender Drive, Fairfax, VA 22030. Write "Food Bridge" in the memo line. Donation Form (MS Word) (PDF)
- Donate Via Our Amazon Wish List: Click Here to donate food and supplies via Amazon that will be sent directly to our office. Note that Amazon does not give us your contact information, so please include it in your order notes so that we can thank you! Log in via our Amazon Smile page, and you'll help even more – for this, and any Amazon purchases you make!
- Volunteer in Our Pantry Click Here for volunteer information.
- Run a Grocery Store Gift Card Drive Click Here for information on running a food or gift card drive virtually or in your neighborhood/company/organization to help our families.
- Be a Food Bridge Supporting Organization. We need local organizations to commit to a Sunday or two on our delivery calendar during the year help feed our families. Click Here to learn more.
- Run a Virtual Campaign: Create a personalized fundraising page that is easy to customize and fun to use. Share the link widely with your personal network. The setup takes 2 minutes, and ALL funds raised will feed families in need if you tell us that's the purpose. Click Here to get started.
- Bloomin' 4 Good, July 2022: You can also help feed our families in July through Giant Food's Bloomin' 4 Good program. Purchase a Bloomin' 4 Good bouquet at Giant University Mall in Fairfax July 1-31 and a portion of the proceeds goes to our Food Bridge Program. Click Here for flyer.
Donate to Our Pantry
Our address: 3959 Pender Drive, Suite 200, Fairfax, VA 22030; Phone: 703.273.8829
Our pantry is in our office in Fairfax near Rte. 50/66. We accept pantry donations and gift cards on Mondays and Wednesday between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. It is important to notify us in advance so we can be sure that someone will be in the office. We will meet you in the parking lot to collect your donation. Phone 703.273.8829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate the time and date of your delivery.
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot use items that have been opened, cans that are dented or ANY food that is past its expiration date. For hygiene and toiletry donations, full-sized (versus sample-sized) are preferred.
We are always in need of Reusable Grocery Bags!
- Cooking oil/spray
- Jam or jelly
- Pancake mix and syrup
- Pasta sauce
- Cleaning supplies
- Laundry detergent (liquid or pods)
- Cereal (family sized, healthy types with less sugar, please!)
- Cereal bars
- Chef Boyardee (or similar canned meals with protein)
- Fruit cups in 100% juice
- Oatmeal in canisters (unflavored)
- Parmesan cheese (shelf-stable)
- Peanut butter
- Snacks -- healthy foods such as crackers, pretzels, popcorn
- All-purpose cleaners/Windex/toilet bowl cleaner/Clorox wipes
- Sponges/cleaning supplies
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Baby care items (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, etc.)
- Diapers, size 6
- Toothbrushes -- adult size most needed
- Body wash/bar soap