- Volunteer Inquiries: Please contact 703.273.8829 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about volunteering for Britepaths.
- Volunteer Application: For most of our volunteer opportunities, please fill out and return our
General Volunteer Application Form (MS Word) (PDF) to email@example.com or fax to 703.273.7131.
Financial Literacy Volunteers: CLICK HERE for forms and information.
Naomi Project Volunteers: CLICK HERE for forms and information.
- Youth Opportunities: Many youth-friendly opportunities are noted below. CLICK HERE to view our Youth Volunteer Opportunities page for suggestions.
Get Email Updates! Our monthly e-Pathfinder lists current opportunities and other Britepaths news. CLICK HERE to sign up.
- Help In Our Pantry, Mar. 19, 10a-1p. Help us put away a large donation.
- Help With a Mailing, Mar. 21-23. Help us assemble our spring print newsletter. Afternoon shifts available on 3/21 and 3/22. Youth welcome. Under 13 must volunteer with an adult.
- Naomi Project Mentors. Next Training May 19 in Fairfax City. Great need for Spanish-speaking volunteers. English-speaking volunteers also welcome!
- Artful Living Event Planning Volunteers. Seeking volunteers interested in helping us plan our April 21 Artful Living event. Contact D'Ivonne Holman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Artful Living Flyer Distribution. Help promote our April 21 Artful Living event and Call for Art. (Flexible & Youth Friendly)
- Distribute Information at FEC at South County, Saturdays, 1/20-4/14 (Youth Friendly -- under 16 volunteer with an adult)
- Run a Food Bridge Donation Drive (Youth and Group Friendly)
- Food Collection and Delivery Groups (Group Project Only)
- Virginia Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Britepaths and the FEC at South County are supporting VITA's work in 2018. Volunteers needed in late Jan. through mid-April to help eligible residents prepare their taxes.
- Financial Coaches at Financial Empowerment Center in Alexandria.
- Financial Mentors and Budget Class Instructors
- Naomi Project Mentor: work with new and expecting moms
- Financial Planner, Alexandria area
- Assemble Food4Thought Weekend Food Packs for Kids in Need (Youth Opportunity!)
Does your company offer "Volunteer Grants"? Volunteer grant programs, also known as “Dollars for Doers” programs, are corporate giving programs created to encourage volunteerism in communities where employees live and work. Through these programs, companies provide monetary grants to organizations where employees volunteer regularly.
Check here to see if your company has a program: