- Volunteer Inquiries: Please contact 703.273.8829 or email@example.com with questions about volunteering for Britepaths.
- Volunteer Application: For most of our volunteer opportunities, please fill out and return our General Volunteer Application Form (MS Word) (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 703.273.7131. Financial Literacy Volunteers: CLICK HERE for forms and information.
- Youth Opportunities: Many youth-friendly opportunities are noted below. View our Youth Volunteer Opportunities page for suggestions.
- Run a Food Bridge Donation Drive (Youth and Group Friendly)
- Food Collection and Delivery Groups (Group Project Only)
- Virginia Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Britepaths and the FEC at South County are supporting VITA's work in 2018. Volunteers needed in late Jan. through mid-April to help eligible residents prepare their taxes.
- Financial Coaches at Financial Empowerment Center in Alexandria.
- Financial Mentors and Budget Class Instructors
- Naomi Project Mentor: work with new and expecting moms
- Pro-Bono Immigration Attorney
- Financial Planner, Alexandria area
- Assemble Food4Thought Weekend Food Packs for Kids in Need (Youth Opportunity!)
Does your company offer "Volunteer Grants"? Volunteer grant programs, also known as “Dollars for Doers” programs, are corporate giving programs created to encourage volunteerism in communities where employees live and work. Through these programs, companies provide monetary grants to organizations where employees volunteer regularly.
Check here to see if your company has a program: