- Volunteer Inquiries: Please contact 703.273.8829 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about volunteering for Britepaths.
- Volunteer Application: If you're interested in volunteering with Britepaths, please fill out and return our Application Form (MS Word) (PDF) to email@example.com or fax to 703.273.7131.
- Naomi Project Mentor: Next Training: Sat., Sept. 30 in Fairfax City (Special Need for Bilingual Mentors!)
- Complete the Circle FOODRaiser: Oct. 29, 2017, 1-2:30 pm. This is a fun, family-friendly service project. Register by Sept. 28 to reserve your T-shirt. (Youth and Group Friendly)
- Fall Festival Information Tables: Sept. 16, Sept. 30, Oct. 1, Oct. 14. (Youth and Group Friendly)
- Run a Food Bridge Donation Drive (Youth and Group Friendly)
- Food Collection and Delivery Groups (Group Project Only)
- Financial Coaches at Financial Empowerment Center in Alexandria.
- Financial Mentors and Budget Class Instructors
- Pro-Bono Immigration Attorney
- Financial Planner, Alexandria area
- Assemble Food4Thought Weekend Food Packs for Kids in Need (Youth Opportunity!)
Does your company offer "Volunteer Grants"? Volunteer grant programs, also known as “Dollars for Doers” programs, are corporate giving programs created to encourage volunteerism in communities where employees live and work. Through these programs, companies provide monetary grants to organizations where employees volunteer regularly.
Check here to see if your company has a program: