Board of Directors
Britepaths' Board of Directors is comprised of business and community leaders in the Fairfax County area who volunteer their time to serve on our Board.
- President – May Shallal, Fairfax County Office of the County Attorney
- Vice President – Kären Rasmussen, No Child Goes Hungry
- Secretary – Jennie DeVeaux
- Treasurer – Ed Moore, Edelman Financial Engines
- Director – Emily Barnes, George Mason University, Antonin Scalia Law School
- Director – Angie Delboy, BHG Realty
- Director – Karen Elliot, AARP Services, Inc.
- Director – John McWilliams, Reed Smith
- Director – Catherine Read, Creative Read, Inc.
- Director – Dave Sands (Past President), PwC
- Director – Karen Wheeler
- Director – Sarah White, Fairfax County Dept. of Family Services
- Director – Dave Wiemer, Conquer Cancer Foundation
- Director – Courtney Williams, Vericred, Inc.
- Lisa Whetzel, Executive Director
- Christina Garris, Programs Director
- Shannon Bryant, Development Director
- Austin Leah Cooper, Finance Director
- Marcelle Miles, Financial Literacy Program Director
- Jill Beres, Workforce Development Manager
- Mila Cobos, Operations Administrator
- Gwendyl Harter, Data Architect
- Lynn Latimer, Grants Manager
- Linh Li, Federal Work Study Accounting Intern
- Carole Rogers, Financial Literacy Program Manager
- Shefali Ryan, Seasonal Programs Manager and Volunteer Manager
- Diana Vallenilla, Financial Programs Manager
- Heather Webb, Communications Manager
Financial Empowerment Center at South County