Board of Directors
Britepaths' Board of Directors is comprised of business and community leaders in the Fairfax County area who volunteer their time to serve on our Board.
- President – Dave Sands, PwC
- Vice President – Kären Rasmussen, No Child Goes Hungry
- Treasurer – Matthew Bosseler, OEQ, Inc.
- Secretary – Courtney Nicholson, Vericred, Inc.
- Director and Past President - Stacey Forbes, Reed Smith
- Director and Past President – Laura Soranno, Pew Charitable Trusts
- Director – Catherine Read, Creative Read, Inc.
- Director – Mary Lareau, Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Fairfax
- Director – Joni Henderson, Global Alzheimer's Platform Foundation
- Director – Alan Krishnan, BSDC, Inc.
- Director – Verda "Vee" Johnson, Fairfax County Department of Cable and Consumer Services, Consumer Affairs Branch
- Lisa Whetzel, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christina Garris, Programs Director, email@example.com
- Jennifer Rose, Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marcelle Miles, Financial Literacy Programs Director, email@example.com
- Maria Jose Cantoni, Financial Empowerment Center Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawn Sykes, Financial Empowerment Center Manager, email@example.com
- Joanne Walton, Seasonal Programs Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sally Meyer, Project BRIDGE Manager, email@example.com
- Jill Beres, Naomi Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather Webb, Communications Manager, email@example.com
- Carole Rogers, Financial Literacy/Food Bridge Programs Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lynn Latimer, Grants Manager, email@example.com
- Cheryl Mitchell, Finance Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mila Cobos, Operations Administrator, email@example.com
- Diana De La Rosa, Financial Programs Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gwen Harter, Data Process Analyst, email@example.com